Among the wide range of software offered by Adobe there is also space for applications dedicated to the world of audio and music production. Adobe Audition is a powerful music production suite that makes it possible to record and register sound, edit without limits, sequence it into a project and mix different tracks.
Provide your video and audio productions with the best sound.
For some time now this program has been an essential tool in many studios worldwide. In previous versions such as 1.5, 3.0 or C6, the quality improved considerably, standing up to rival products of the likes of Cubase, among others. This new version completes the transformation of the product that we used to know as Cool Edit Pro.
Main features of Adobe's sequencer
- Remix and adjust the length of a song.
- Save your work automatically on Adobe Cloud.
- Correct the volume automatically.
- Create any music style and genre for all types of purposes: dance floors, movie productions, soundtracks, advertising...
- Absolute compatibility with the MIDI protocol.
- Compatibility with ASIO and WDM drivers.
- Use MIDI controllers to work with the software, for example, master keyboards.
- Compatible with VST virtual instruments.
- Compatible audio formats: WAV, MP3, OGG and WMA.
- Includes a large catalog of DSP effects: reverb, delay, compression, mastering...
- Absolute compatibility with Adobe Premiere to work with both programs together.
- Integrated function to import and export OMF.
- Exchange XML with other non-linear editing applications.
- Allows batch processing.
- Includes its own copyright-free sound libraries.
- Improved multitrack environment.
- Integrates a preview editor
- Compatibility with Dolby Digital.
- Loads sounds on SoundCloud.
A high-flying sequencer
This software has a powerful high-performance audio engine to obtain the best results when it comes to working with multiple tracks and the possibility to combine all types of sources. You will be able to restore audio in bad conditions with various of the tools that it includes and take full advantage of the detailed view that the spectral system offers.
By sending and inserting audio you will be able to modify the mix with total flexibility. Combine effect chains, channels, and group buses to obtain new striking sounds.
An audio sequencer with the guarantee of a company like Adobe.
This tool is very popular on both Windows and Mac, with loads of users demanding versions adapted to smartphones and tablets, whether iOS devices such as iPhone and iPad, or APK format for Android.
If you were doubting about which one's better, whether FL Studio, Audacity or Pro Tools... well, Adobe Audition will probably lead you to discarding them all.