MOBA games have become very popular, not only on PC, PS4 or Xbox but also on Android and iPhone. Playing with friends on huge settings or against unknown users in real time offers us plenty of fun and entertainment.
The guys at Rovio, responsible for the development of Angry Birds, have tried their luck in online multiplayer action games with this Battle Bay, a battleship video game in which different teams will fight against each other to control the ocean.
Choose your ship and set off to sea
You'll be able to choose between different individual ships, as well tiny boats, craft, and jet-skis that you can ride and equip to defeat your rivals. Join a team and develop attack and defense strategies to wipe them all out.
You'll hardly be able to find any cheats or hacks for this game so our advice is quite simple: learn how to master your ship and the sea's behavior, the waves and how your enemies react. From there on, it all depends on the weapons you're capable of getting hold of for your boat, and how you use them.
- Choose a boat from the 5 options available, each one with their own features.
- Equip it with weapons and protect it against enemy attacks. There are hundreds of different combinations.
- Develop attack and defense strategies.
- Complete missions and reach achievements to earn rewards.
- Take part in tournaments and win exclusive prizes.
Build your own team or clan and become invincible.
It's a great real-time action that also requires plenty of strategic thinking. If you attack without planning and thinking your moves, you'll probably end up on the bottom of the ocean.