The Modern Combat saga offers us one of the most frenetic shooters that we can play on Android. Just like in PC and iPhone versions, its version for Android offers us a user experience that hardly any games can reach in terms of action and great graphics, and that has nothing to envy of the much-acclaimed Call of Duty.
In Modern Combat 5: Blackout we'll enjoy playing a video game that places us on a scenario that we can explore and play individually, shooting down all the enemies that confront us. But if you're into MOBA (Multiplayer Online Battle Arena) games and the multiplayer mode, you have to know that it comes along with a mode that allows you to have fun playing by teams or wiping out real-life life players that are smarter and more unpredictable than the machine.
Save the world from the apocalypse
In this shooting game, you already know your mission: save the world from a crazy guy that has bought violence and anarchy with him. All you have to do is install the APK on your smartphone or tablet, seize your weapon and start killing an army of enemies that won't make it easy for you.
An excellent example of multiplayer action for Android.
Apart from the excellent graphics and fast pace of the game, we have to add the following features that make one of the best shooters for mobile phones:
- 7 customizable types of players that you can evolve from beginner to Pro: Assault, Heavy, Recon, Sniper, Support, Bounty Hunter or Sapper.
- Enable specific class skills by earning and using skill points.
- Different game modes: single player, multiplayer and spectator.
- Play collaboratively in a team.
- Talk to other games by means of the chat.
- Take in the global rankings of players and squadrons.
- Unlock better weapons as you master the lower-level ones.
- Customize your weapons.
- Play on different scenarios such as Tokyo or Venice.
- Make the most of intuitive and customizable controls.
- Compatible with HID gamepads.