Here we have a business simulation game that really seems to be inspired by how certain businessmen and entrepreneurs behave in real life. It's a clicker game in which we'll become the CEO of a dungeon. We'll have to manage the place as well as we can to avoid the always uncomfortable tax inspections, work inspections, and other red-tape complications caused by different governmental agencies due to different tax and labor laws.
My boss is a perfect citizen, the man of the year
Well, you probably know many cases of social benefactors that made themselves, that started off from scratch and have managed to climb to the top of the business world directing a multinational company thanks to their effort and hard work. And that's what this Dungeon, Inc. for Android (although there's also a version for iPhone) is all about: an outstanding man that has become the boss of his very own business.
You'll also have the help of an assistant who will guide you through the entire process, advising you about what to do when the tax officers or the labor inspectors turn up at the company's headquarters.
My boss? He deserves the tallest monument of them all.
- Fill your dungeon with monsters such as ogres, slimes, witches or dragons and help them to evolve.
- Unlock legendary relics to enhance your dungeon.
- Expand it with new rooms such as the golden geese hatchery or Rapunzel's hair salon.
- Take part in online multiplayer competitions if you become manager of the week.
- Win bonuses spinning the wheel of motivation, which is basically a recreation of any stupid corporative motivation chit-chat.
- Counteract labor or tax inspections.
The truth is that it's an entertaining clicker game in which you'll generate wealth automatically (although you'll become rich faster if you click faster), and that's set in a dungeon similar to those found in role-playing games and fantasy books, although the workplace of many of you probably looks like one of them. And that's in the first-world because there are probably many other places around the planet in which the working conditions are probably worse than in a dungeon.