Being able to work on our documents from any device without having to worry about always carrying them around with us, is one of the cloud's many advantages. This system is exploited perfectly by Google Docs, which also becomes a great tool for collaborative work.
Create, edit and share documents with other users and devices.
- Create documents and modify those that have already been created.
- Functions to share documents and work simultaneously with other users.
- Possibility to work offline.
- Management of users with access and their permissions.
- Inclusion of comments and replies to the latter.
- File autosave.
Doesn't matter where you started your work
Google Docs is the smartphone version of the idea that this company developed previously for computers. With the only requirement of having a user account for their services, it won't matter if you created your file on your PC and you want to continue working on it from your phone or tablet. It's totally compatible between platforms, which will undoubtedly help you to increase your productivity, as you'll be able to make the most of you moments of inspiration, wherever you are.
Download Google Docs for Android and edit your documents without obstacles, where you go.