Nowadays, we all know that the use of traditional computers has lost strength and that smartphones and all mobile devices have made it possible for users to work, manage files or enjoy their leisure time wherever they are.
Work and share your documents comfortably from your mobile.
However, there are certain types of software and tasks that are difficult to adapt correctly to these changes, such as office suites. Now, the giant Microsoft surprises us with a new application for Android that includes its three main software, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint that, although for obvious reasons can never be as complete and comfortable as the desktop version, are best suited to our way of working on touch screens. To do so, they include the features and adaptations listed below.
Features of Office for mobile devices
- It brings together the most used tools, Word, Excel, and Powerpoint in a single app.
- It lets you work as a team on Office documents in real-time.
- Includes all types of templates to make your work easier.
- Fits images to documents, Excel sheets or presentations.
- The user can easily create PDF files from documents in all three software.
- It lets you read QR codes to access links.
- The files created are easily transferable between the phone and other devices or computers.
- Includes a tool to take simple Post-it notes quickly.
- The user can easily sign any PDF file with a fingerprint.
In addition, unlike other types of developments presented by Microsoft so far, this new Microsoft Office for Mobile can be started immediately for free with plenty of tools for everyday use. If you also have a Microsoft personal, professional, or educational account connected to an Office 365 subscription, you will have access to more premium features.
What's new in the latest version
- Efficiency and speed enhancements.