These days, using lack of time as an excuse, a large number of people say they read no more than two or three books a year. With 12min there is no excuse: whatever disciplines may interest users, they can access dozens of non-fiction books summarized in twelve minutes, so that they can learn the basic concepts of them all.
Also, though with this first concept we are already talking about a kind of learning and reading platform that is different to what we have seen before, this one has another different detail: users can choose to read the texts in twelve minutes or listen to them in audiobook format.
- The interface shows a homepage with the books and the trending, most-read, and most-listened-to subjects.
- Users can access different books by category: culture, economy, lifestyle, finance, marketing, leadership, motivation, networking, productivity, etc.
- You can keep a record of books read and books to read (or listen to).
- You can schedule notifications in order to follow new publications related to your interests.
- The app allows you to read several of its informational and summarized books for free, but if you take out a subscription you will be able to access hundreds more.