Four images to find the hidden word in this game for iPhone
Word games of the likes of Aworded are very popular on Android and iPhone. On the one hand, because they're simple which means that anyone can download them and have fun playing them. On the other, because they put the user to the test who will have prove all his mental agility on each new level.
One of the most successful apps of this nature is 4 Pics 1 Word which is based on a really simple concept such as guessing the word hidden behind the 4 images that are shown.
How to play Four Pics One Word?
As we mentioned, you'll be shown 4 photos and have to try to guess the word represented by the group of images. Apart from the pictures, there's a panel where you'll have to write the letters that are part of the word which can be 4, 5, 6, 7 o 8 letters long depending on the difficulty of the level in question and which can also give us a clue when it comes to solving the board.
The images can be almost anything: cats, yellow flowers, eagles, chessboards...
In turn, there's also a bunch of scrambled letters from where you'll have to pick in the correct order those you'll use to write the answer. And don't forget that there's only one valid answer.
These are the main functions offered in this game:
- Hundreds of levels with puzzles ready to be solved. The number increases with each new update.
- Ask for help and clues for your friends by means of chat and instant messaging apps of the likes of Facebook Messenger or WhatsApp.
- Solve puzzles using the coins that you can purchase within the app.
- Really easy to play: no complicated rules, just open the app and start playing.
- Share your achievements online via Facebook.
Definitely one of the best word games that you can download for iPhone, as well as for Android smartphones and tablets.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: iOS 11.0.
- Compatible with:
- iPod touch
- Offers in-app purchases.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...