Games about matching 3 or more elements on a panel, in other words, match 3 games, became very popular on smartphones thanks to Candy Crush, although Jewel Quest was already a hit on PC. Since then, any excuse has been good enough to develop this kind of game. The latest example is this Gardenscapes, a game that's become a success on both Android and iPhone.
Turn your new home into a real palace.
The plot revolves around the inheritance of a huge mansion the rooms and secrets of which we'll have to gradually unveil throughout the game, as well as having to decorate its enormous garden as we progress from level to level. In turn, we can interact with all sorts of characters such as Austin the butler or those who want to take over your home.
All the house's areas and gardens are waiting for you to reopen them and redecorate them. For such purpose, you have to complete the different levels posed in this addictive video game in which you can enjoy the following features:
- Exchange and combine, restore, and decorate the garden.
- Hundreds of levels integrated into the plot.
- Dozens of characters to interact with throughout the game.
- Receive encouragement from your pet.
- Find out about the latest news through the game's own social network.
- Invite your Facebook friends to play and turn them into your new neighbors.
- Different power-ups.