Updated version of a videogame that has made history
Just like Pac-Man, Mario Bros., Street Fighter or Pong, this is a game which needs no introduction at all. And if it does, you have been living in a cave or you shut yourself away in a bunker or a monastery sometime before June 1984, when it was released.
This is a version of the classic Tetris for iPhone which keeps the essence of the original game and incorporates a few other elements and variations in order to freshen it up a bit (not too much, don't worry) and instead of taking place in the old Soviet Union it takes place in a forest or in a kid's room.
If you download this videogame classic, you will find the following options:
- This is the traditional version of the puzzle in which you can make lines endlessly with the classic pieces.
- The controls are intuitive: you just touch the iPhone screen to rotate and move the piece and swipe down to drop it into place.
- Features 5 different themes for the game grid: a classic one with the Game Boy colors, a kid's room, a forest, a dragon and one that is futuristic.
- It can be played offline.
Whether you played it or not in its day, maybe you were too young, we invite you to download one of the best videogames ever developed which remains as addictive as ever and which also has a curious story behind it: that of its programer, Alekséi Pázhitnov, who at the time never saw a rouble in spite of its success because Tetris was exploited by the Soviet government.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: iOS 11.0.
- Compatible with:
- iPod touch
- Offers in-app purchases.
Hi, I’m Lauriane Guilloux. I grew up surrounded by gadgets and technology and everyone who knows me assumes that it will always be one of my greatest interests. I’ve evolved hand-in-hand with PCs, laptops, video gaming consoles, smartphones,...