Block adverts and control your data consumption
Fed up of seeing so many adverts in apps? One of the best solutions is to download AdClear, an app capable of blocking encrypted adverts such as those shown on YouTube. For such purpose, it resorts to HTTPS filtering which requires a trusted certificate offered within the same app.
Advert blocking and greater control over our traffic
But that's not all. In fact, this protection of AdClear regarding adverts on Android goes way beyond blocking ads in YouTube videos, encrypted ads, clickbait ads or the intrusive adverts of many apps. It also intends to increase our control over the different applications installed on our device:
- Control which application can access the Internet thanks to its firewall, allowing us to control at all moments the data shared over the network.
- Mute background traffic thanks to its Snooze function with which you can prevent different apps configured to have online background activity from consuming data.
- Don't worry about your privacy: it uses a VPN and doesn't route traffic to any of the app's servers.
Download the APK of this ad-blocker right now and improve your user experience when it comes to using your smartphone.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 4.0.
- The installation of the app by means of the APK file requires the activation of the "Unknown sources" option within Settings>Applications.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...