AdRem NetCrunch is a network monitoring and management software application that is very stable and offers great quality. One of the most noteworthy aspects of this application is the graphic representation of the nodes and devices detect on a network, that will make it a lot easier to configure them as well as identify them.
The most complete program to monitor networks
This complete application comes along with the following functions:
- Automatic scan that allows us to obtain a map of the network where the active devices are shown.
- Obtain different views of the network based on the selected configuration.
- Monitor the protocols and services.
- Network topology mapping.
- Remote access to the application's management console.
- Daily reports containing graphics and statistics.
- Support for the following scanning methods: ICMP, Windows domains, and workgroups, Novell eDirectory and SNMP.
If you work in the Information Technology (IT) field, NetCrunch is a good choice to optimize your company's corporate network.