On Amazon you can find your favorite artists and purchase music. By downloading Amazon Music, previously known as Amazon Cloud Player, to your Mac, whenever you purchase songs from Amazon, you'll be able to comfortably manage them from your PC.
Listen to the music purchased from Amazon Music on your Mac.
From the application you have menus to access your music sorted by artist, genre or album, as well as being able to create your own playlists. You also have shortcuts to the store, to Prime Music and to the new and most sold charts.
Features of Amazon Music
- Play the music stored on Amazon's cloud service, without having to download the tracks to your PC.
- Choose Prime Music's audio quality: high, medium or low.
- Possibility to automatically download music purchases from Amazon's official page.
- Receive notifications for new music.
- Capacity to export downloads to iTunes.
- Possibility to restore the music deleted from your PC.
If you're an Amazon user and you usually purchase music from this service, Amazon Music for Mac is an essential download.