Record sounds with your PC
Apowersoft Free Audio Recorder can be used to record sounds with your computer in different formats. This recording software can capture sounds from different sources, whether your microphone or the internal line of your sound card (even both sources combined), music streamed from the Internet or TV and radio broadcasts.
All the audio sources at your reach
Record the playback of programs like Spotify or Grooveshark, the audio of videos hosted on YouTube or Vevo or radio stations like Pandora. The possibility to record the microphone and the internal line of your sound card at the same time will allow you to even register Skype conversations.
Features of Apowersoft Free Audio Recorder
- Record audio in MP3, WMA, OGG and WAV format.
- Includes a function to detect and remove silences while recording.
- Schedule tasks establishing start and end times.
- Identify ID3 tags in your recordings or correct possible errors.
- No time limits other than those due to the amount of free space on your hard drive.
Download Apowersoft Free Audio Recorder right now free for your Windows personal computer.
As a technology journalist with over 12 years of experience in the world of software and apps, I have had the opportunity to try all kinds of devices and operating systems over the years. I have done from software or mobile applications reviews...