Audio Record Wizard is a program to record audio signals on your computer from any source. It works together with a sound card and allows you to register any sound signal from your computer with high quality.
ARW is capable of recording the input signal from a microphone, the sound from devices that are connected to the PC like a cassette or record player, Windows application, multimedia players like Winamp or Windows Media Player...
- Records any sound signal in MP3, WAV or OGG format regardless of the source and plays the recording on any device.
- The interface is ideal for both inexperienced as well as experienced users.
- Easily converts the signal from analog media into a digital file.
- Record directly to the hard drive as long as there is free space available.
- Customize your recording tasks: save space, establish size limits for your recordings...
- Establish different recording configurations: bitrate, quality...
Powerful sound recorder. Register any audio signal on your computer.
The VAS system (Voice Activation System) will start recording when it detects sound and to stop it after a period of silence. What's more, you can establish a volume threshold under which any inbound signal will be treated and registered as silence. You will have different configurations available for this purpose.
Download Audio Record Wizard, also known as ARW, it will come in very handy when you need to record audio on your PC.