Run an app twice on the same device
Did you know that you can start a session on the same app twice (or more times) on the same device? You might not find it too useful at first sight, but we're sure that if you think about it, you can come up with something that you really need two usernames for. For instance, you might want to run two sessions of Pokémon GO at the same time. Well App Cloner APK can help you out, as it can clone apps. And yes, you can download App Cloner Android for free, just in case you were wondering.
Create and install multiple copies of your apps
Just imagine that you're playing a game about collecting resources and you've got a second account that you use to transfer items to your main account (you're a bit of a cheat!). To avoid having to log out and log in every 5 minutes, you can make use of a tool of the likes of App Cloner APK, that allows you to copy an application running in parallel and totally independent of the original app. Sounds cool, doesn't it?
The cloned apps run in parallel regardless of the originals.
Although you can find other tools with functions similar to App Cloner, one of the coolest things about this app is that you can customize the icon of the clone however you want: changing its color, mirroring it, rotating it, renaming it... just in case you get it mixed up with the original application. Once the icon looks just as you want it to be, copy the APK file and then install it. From there on, you'll be able to run both the original and the clone at the same time.
Why should I buy the premium version?
Although you can download App Cloner Android for free to do all your stuff, with the paid version you do even more things. Need any ideas?
- Clone your favorite apps: WhatsApp, Facebook, Messenger, Gmail...
- Replace the launcher's icons.
- Create several clones or do so in batches.
- Save or share your cloned apps with your friends.
- Silence, sound, and vibration notifications.
- Enable the options regarding the start of documents, disable data, disable storage space management, automatically remove recent files, confirm to exit and open links with...
- Change your Android ID and even your hardware's serial number.
- Hide your IMEI number and the MAC address.
- Use fake locations.
- Change colors and sizes.
- Protect apps with a password.
- Automation options.
- Prevent screenshots.
- And loads of other Matrix-like options.
What's new in the latest version
- Bug fixes.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 4.0.3.
- Offers in-app purchases.
- The installation of the app by means of the APK file requires the activation of the "Unknown sources" option within Settings>Applications.
A Telecommunications Engineer, chance led me to the translation industry, where after a few years, I discovered another side of the world of technology while translating what others were writing about mobile applications and software. That...