Cloning applications on an Android to run in parallel spaces is nothing more than a sandbox function where everything that runs within that limited space has no impact on the operating system. Application developers, virtual machines, and antivirus utilities use this system.
Create your own application island
And precisely cloning applications is what Island, a sandbox application, lets you do. With it, you can duplicate apps and isolate their processes. This way, you can have two WhatsApp, Instagram, or Facebook accounts on a single mobile device, to name a few examples of services that do not offer multi-account support.
These are some of the advantages that you can enjoy when using an app like Island:
- Protect your privacy by isolating one application and preventing it from accessing the rest of your data.
- Clone an application and make it work in parallel as if it were independent.
- Freeze the app to completely block its processes in the background.
- Hide an app for whatever reason.
- Archive an app if you don't need it for future use.
- Use one or more VPN services.