Thanks to the increasingly improved specifications of modern mobile devices, capable of running almost any title regardless of how demanding it may be, the MOBA or Massive Online Battle Arena genre is possibly the game category that has grown the most over the last months and years. And now to the classic Vainglory, Titan Brawl, Mobile Legends or Heroes Evolved we have to add a new title that will probably fight for the honor of becoming the best MOBA for Android smartphones and tablets.
Choose your hero and defeat your enemies.
We're obviously talking about Arena of Valor: Arena 5v5, a new game developed by Tencent and also known as Strike of Kings, name given to this title during its initial development stage. Just like in the majority of games of this genre, we'll have to create a team of legendary heroes, choosing the members of our team amongst over 40 characters (including Batman thanks to an agreement with DC Comics), build alliances with other players, and wipe out our rivals in real-time 5 vs 5 battles.
- Build your team of legendary heroes and defeat your enemy.
- Choose your characters from different categories to create a complete team: tanks, assassins, wizards, warriors or shooters.
- Destroy their defensive towers to reach the enemy's core.
- Build alliances with other players from all over the world.
- 5 vs 5 real-time battles.
- Over 40 epic characters including Batman and soon the Joker.
- Different game mode: Grand Battle, Hook Wars, Abyssal Clash, Valley Skirmish…
- Quick matches of 10-15 minutes to be able to play at any moment of spare time.
- Soundtrack written by Hans Zimmer especially for the occasion.