MOBA-type RPG game for iPhone with 5 vs 5 battles
The fans of role-playing combat games that are played on iOS and Android smartphones, as well as PC and video consoles, have a reason to celebrate. They can now enjoy a huge offer of titles of this genre that they can also play in massive online multiplayer mode. We're talking about the so-called MOBAs and this Arena of Valor: 5v5 Arena Game is an excellent example.
It's a game full of epic combats that brings together all the essential elements of this genre, with the possibility to create alliances with players from all over the world and play with dozens of legendary heroes that can be part of your team thanks to their wide range of powers and skills.
Build your own tournament and enter the world of eSports.
- Classic 5 vs 5 MOBA in which you can also play 1 vs 1 and 3 vs 3 matches.
- Growing number of legendary heroes. At present, there are over 40 characters to choose from with different skills and powers: mages, assassins, warriors, marksmen...
- Several game modes: play 10-minute matches, fight in the Hook War or play in the quick multiplayer mode.
- Real-time chat to interact with your friends and other gamers.
- Build alliances with any other player and create an invincible team to take part in tournaments and leagues.
Playability is guaranteed in Arena of Valor, a game with great graphics and animations to offer us loads of action.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: iOS 10.0.
- Compatible with:
- iPod touch
- Offers in-app purchases.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...