Free up space by removing duplicate files from your computer
If you regularly use a PC and work with many file types such as documents, images, music, videos... you probably organize them into categories on your disk drive. Generally, we make temporary backup copies of these files or simply copy them to move them around, and then forget to delete them.
Find and remove duplicate files on your PC
In these cases, duplicate or triplicate files accumulate on the hard drive, take up space, and leave us confused when it comes to knowing if they are versions with the same or different content. To avoid having to check each file one by one, there is a tool that automates this process: Auslogics Duplicate File Finder. It allows us to find potential duplicate files on our disk drive, in line with the search criteria we use. We will swiftly get a list from where we will be able to select the files we want to remove.
These are its main functions and features:
- Analyses any unit of storage in search of duplicate files.
- Simple and functional interface.
- Allows us to search for any file type or to limit the search to images, audio files, video files, or applications.
- Generates a result report.
- Individual or batch removal.
- White lists for excluding files, including entire folders.
- System performance report.
A Telecommunications Engineer, chance led me to the translation industry, where after a few years, I discovered another side of the world of technology while translating what others were writing about mobile applications and software. That...