Whether you're one of those people who only get their bike out when it's time for the Tour de France, or you like going out on your bike all your round, it's never a bad idea to have an application like B.iCycle on your Android device, to be able to register all your cycling activities.
After trying out this app, you'll never see cycling with the same eyes.
B.iCycle offers you all the typical functionalities of cycling applications, and also makes use of the maps of OpenCycleMap, the version of OpenStreetMap that provides all sorts of useful information for bikers.
Main features of B.iCycle
- Accurate current, average and maximum speed values, distance travelled, calories burnt, total and relative altitude, etc.
- View how your bike moves on the map in real time.
- MP3 player integrated into the application.
- Receive your sessions by email to review them from your sofa.
- Integration with OpenCycleMap.
If you were looking for an application to complete biking routes, with an intuitive and elegant interface, don't hesitate and download B.iCycle for Android.