Manage your battery life and save on battery consumption
One of the biggest fears of the First World is to run out of battery on your cell phone. Fortunately, there are countless applications to manage battery life and extend the time your mobile is on. Among them is the effective Battery Doctor.
Battery manager with specific user profiles
This application acts on different areas of the device and its operating system, allowing users to take control of various processes that consume device resources, all with an intuitive interface that provides everything you need as long as you grant the app the necessary permissions to work.
The app's main feature is the option to configure your own profiles. That is, users can create rules for the app to run a series of energy-saving processes that act on specifically designated apps and phone tasks, leaving out those you want to keep at full performance.
These are the main functions and features it offers:
- One-touch battery saving.
- Charging status management and life extension during charging.
- Battery cooling by shutting down background processes.
- Access to battery details that let you know how long it will last based on different situations (calls, playing videos, running games, etc.).
- Notification cleaning.
- Quick access to the battery saver.
- Create your own profiles.
- Intuitive, easy-to-use interface.
- Battery temperature detection.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 4.0.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...