Easily extend your battery life
Kaspersky is known as one of the largest companies dedicated to computer security, however, it also develops other types of tools. Android users can enjoy a small application developed by their team that helps optimize the battery of the device to prolong its life.
Kaspersky Battery Life, after analyzing battery consumption over a period of time and several charges, will be able to provide estimates of overall battery life and advise the user on how to prolong its life.
- Marks the time remaining to fully charge the battery.
- It shows the battery that can be saved after stopping open applications in the background.
- Warns if an application uses too much energy.
- It notifies the user if the battery is about to run out or to be fully charged.
- If the battery is low, urge the user to lower the brightness of the device.
- Includes a widget for the main screen that lets you close processes with a single touch and see the remaining power time.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 4.1.
Hi, I’m Lauriane Guilloux. I grew up surrounded by gadgets and technology and everyone who knows me assumes that it will always be one of my greatest interests. I’ve evolved hand-in-hand with PCs, laptops, video gaming consoles, smartphones,...