Participate in storage auctions and pawn the loot
There are reality shows that one does not know very well why they are still gawking, totally hypnotized. Among them we find the ones of lumber room auctions where a series of quirky characters bid as an auction to take the content of abandoned lumber rooms.
Bid for the storage rooms and earn money by selling the objects they contain
That's exactly what Bid Wars 2: Pawn Empire is all about, a game in which we'll have to face other characters in auctions to get our hands on items from different storage rooms that we can then pawn. No doubt as absurd as on TV but equally entertaining.
The mechanics of the game are identical: we will have a few seconds to take a quick look at the objects in the storage room before starting the bidding. Once in the game, we will have to try to get hold of their content, as long as we are interested, of course.
These are the main features offered by this auction and pawn simulator:
- Bidding on exciting auctions.
- Manage your own pawn shop where you can sell your strange acquisitions.
- Try not to run out of money to participate in auctions.
- Make a profit and unlock buildings of your interest in the city.
- Jump to fame in the world of auctions.
- Meet all kinds of characters.
- Collect exotic items.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 4.4.
- Offers in-app purchases.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...