Many of you that have already witnessed quite a few versions of GTA have probably played San Andreas, Vice City or any other installment of Rockstar's main saga with just one idea in mind: to wind up the police. Let me explain: other than the game's missions, there's nothing better than stealing a few cars, mugging an old lady or running over a group of pedestrians to see how the police start chasing you with their helicopter so you can try to escape. We've all wasted time doing so...
Escape from the cops however you can
Car vs Cops, by the French casual game studio Ketchapp, offers us a game with the same target and as entertaining as ever. You'll find yourself on a pitch-black gridded scenario surrounded by police cars, vans, and helicopters willing to arrest you. Your goal is simple: drive as fast as possible to escape from them, changing your direction so that the police can't catch you and so that they end up crashing into each other.
Dodge cars, vans, helicopters, and even tanks in order to escape from the police.
Although it's a casual game, Ketchapp always keeps an eye on all the details and options so that users don't get bored of the experience too soon and carry on playing time after time:
- You can unlock all sorts of vehicles to use them to escape: cars, trucks, motorbikes, ambulances...
- You'll receive rewards every day to unlock game elements.
- The game includes dozens of challenges to keep up the interest.
- Includes a ranking to compare your results with those of the best players.
- Its 3D pixellated graphics give it a funny and classic touch.
Just like all Ketchapp games, downloading the APK file of Car vs Cops for Android is free but it includes an in-app purchase just in case you want to remove all those annoying ads in the form of videos and banners.