Clash Royale, the Clash of Clans spin-off developed by Supercell, has been a real hit among the players of this online strategy game for iPhone and Android. As you probably know, it’s card game similar to an RPG in which you’ll play with different characters from CoC.
A Clash Royale chest simulator
And if you got to this page that’s because you know all about its gameplay and opening chests to find out what’s inside. And because their content is not random, you can guess beforehand what they’ll contain thanks to a CR chest simulator of the likes of this Chest Clash Royal Simulator.
All chests follow an exact delivery sequence except for three special chests that are a world apart: the super magic chest, the epic chest and the legendary chest. Leaving out these three, you can now the following about the other chests:
- Your current position in the chest cycle.
- The next chest to appear.
- How many chests are left until the next gold, giant or magic chest.
The chests aren’t random: discover the order in which they appear.
This isn’t any kind of official development: this simulator has been created by fans of the game. The truth is that it’s an alternative solution that’s much faster and easier than installing APK mods and applying hacks and cheats to the game. These are all its most important functions:
- Simple signup system.
- Percentage of probability that a certain chest appears without knowing your position.
- Verification of the default cycle.
- Shows how many days left until the next special chest.
- Shows that latest chest to be opened.
- Shows the contents of all the chests.
- Widget for your home screen.
How this simulator works is very simple. The first time you open the app you just have to input your position within the cycle. If you don’t know that information, indicate it and the app will try to find it out for you. From there on, you’ll be able to configure both the widget and the tracking tools.