Painting as a therapy is probably the idea behind Colorfy: Coloring Book, an iPhone application that can help us to relax and break away from reality by coloring in different drawings, and that has become a hit on both Android and iOS with excellent opinions and comments. In fact, Google considered it as one of the best applications of the year 2016.
Coloring is for both adults and kids
This application allows the user to color in different drawings such as mandalas, gallery pictures turned into sketches or self-created signs. You'll be able to make use of brushes, filters, wallpapers, effects, and the possibility to combine color palettes to unleash your creativity. Its success also lies in how easy it is to control everything.
Relax by coloring in any sketch.
Colorfy also tries to break away from the idea that coloring books are for kids, aiming this app at all kinds of users, whether children or adults.
- Relax and forget about your long day at work by coloring in different drawings.
- All sorts of tools such as different brushes, pencils, and wallpapers, or the possibility to combine color palettes to find the perfect tone for your drawings.
- Feel inspired by the drawings painted by other users.
- Share your creations with friends and other users of the app.
- Find different themes to be colored in: flowers, animals such as cats and bears, mandalas, gallery photos, or pictures taken with your camera...
- Personal gallery where you can save all your drawings.
This application can be downloaded for free but if you want to make use of the full version, you'll have to pay to be able to have access to all the functions, including those that are online.
Regarding Colorfy for Windows PC or Mac... it's the same old story with this kind of application, there's no such thing as a desktop version. However, you can always download the APK of the Android version and run it with an emulator. Better than nothing.