The popular CPU identification tool for PC also has a version for Android mobile devices. It allows users to analyze their smartphone's system and component functioning with ease and for free.
A small app for getting to know your Android's key features.
Functions available on CPU-Z
After installing this lightweight APK file, users will have access to all this information and to different options:
- Detailed information about device features: brand, model, RAM capacity, screen resolution, storage space...
- Data regarding the SoC (System on a Chip) processing unit: name, architecture, functioning frequency, type of GPU, etc.
- Battery status, level, and temperature.
- Access to the information provided by the device sensors (accelerometer, gyroscope, magnetometer, orientation. ambient light, proximity, and others).
- It is supported by practically all devices, even by Android 2.2 which is getting on a bit now.
Once you have completed the free download of CPU-Z for Android, you will be able to access all the information you need regarding your device.