Check the specifications of your device in detail
Have you ever wondered what components your smartphone has? Would you like to know the technical specifications of a tablet camera? The DevCheck APK app has all the answers you are looking for.
How to know what components are in your smartphone
DevCheck Android is a complete system tool that shows us all the hardware information of our device with data updated in real-time. The information displayed is sorted into several sections:
- General panel. It includes live CPU status, an information summary from the other sections, a button to test functions (flashlight, vibration, backlight, among others), several tools to check if the device is rooted, a Bluetooth-paired devices list, and more.
- Hardware. Processor, GPU, display, memory, storage, audio, Bluetooth, and more.
- System. Device information, operating system, identifiers, and DRM.
- Battery. Battery status and information.
- Network. Connection, WIFI data, and mobile network.
- Apps. Complete list of user-installed applications and system applications.
- Camera. Front and rear camera specifications.
- Sensors. Temperature, accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity, ambient light, gravity, linear acceleration, step detector, step counter, and rotation vector in games, among others.
Monitor your hardware in real-time and get detailed information about your device model.
And it also presents all the information through a simple and functional interface. All this makes this app one of the best hardware monitoring tools for Android. Moreover, we can download DevCheck for free, although it has some extra functions reserved for the pro version (such as color themes).
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 4.1.
With a degree in Law and Journalism, I specialized in criminology and cultural journalism. Mobile apps, especially Android apps, are one of my great passions. I have been testing dozens of apps every day for over six years now, discovering all...