It's getting harder and harder to classify certain video games as they are gradually combining features from many different genres. That's the case of Dead Rivals - Zombie MMO, the game developed by Gameloft and that this company has tagged as the first zombie ARPG.
We're talking about a game with certain similarities with other action-packed titles that have become popular as of lately, such as PUBG or Fortnite. Here, we'll have to explore a huge open world in which we'll come across different dangers in the form of undead and in which we'll have to customize our hero, build a shelter and craft a wide range of weapons to head to the battlefield with maximum guarantees.
Explore a vast battlefield and build your own weapons to use against your enemies.
During the game, we'll have to choose our player class which will define the development of the action as it will condition how we'll play. In that sense, it tries to move away from a repetitive gameplay found in many shooters and that's why its developers have gone for a vast scenario and a PvP mode.
Main features of Dead Rivals
These are the main features and functions we can find in this action-packed game:
- Choose between three kinds of characters and customize their aspect.
- Investigate and craft your own weapons to get hold of an invincible arsenal.
- Explore several branches of skills for your heroes.
- Explore the game's scenario with total freedom.
- Take a look at different areas of the map and find out which groups are controlling them and who's at war with who.
- Mission system similar to any MMORPG to get immersed in the story and take part in secondary missions.
- Take part in massively multiplayer battles in competitive or collaborative mode.
- Complete special missions together with other players.
- Take part in team battles.
- Build a shelter and improve its buildings to make use of the most advanced facilities.
- Create clans with other players.
- Create your own zombie army to attack other shelters.
- Change the point of view to see the world from your favorite camera angle.
The release of Dead Rivals has been much awaited, especially because it comes along with graphics and sound effects that could well belong to a PC or console game, as we've seen in the different gameplay videos available on the Internet regarding both the Android and iPhone versions. You can now download its APK to start enjoying one of the most acclaimed action games at present.