Do you want to become the king of the party? Do you want to work in music and become the best DJ? It is true that an Android device is not the best platform to become a professional but it can always be a good complement to your set or a way to train your ear and improve every day synchronizing rhythms.
There are many applications for the world of djing. The most famous are Cross DJ Pro, edjing PRO or djay 2 but they are software with a paid license. If you want to start with free apps, DiscDj 3D should be one of them: a complete and realistic mixer.
- Its interface mimics a real mixer.
- The application loads the album covers.
- It allows you to mix playlists and includes volume controls and automatic crossfade.
- 10 band equalizer.
- Seventeen presets built into the equalizer: classic, club, bass, treble, Pop, Reggae, Rock, Techno and more.
- Includes sound effects and allows to launch loops.
- The users can record their sessions and make remixes.