DJStudio is a mixing application that lets you remix on your smartphone from full-featured and powerful software. It offers two players so you can load and play songs in an interface designed to be easy to use and with key options for beginners and professional DJs alike.
Use your Android device as a full-fledged DJ rig thanks to DJ Studio
Moreover, unlike most software in the industry, this is a free application, with no registration fees, no cost, and no limitations. No tracking cookies and no risk of data theft The only thing the user will have to do is to watch some advertising between menus.
- The main interface is composed of two virtual tables with a crossfader.
- It lets you access the music library of the user by folders, artist, name, or album.
- Playlists are editable.
- It includes a three-band equalizer for each disk.
- It lets you record your mixes with the built-in recorder.
- The user can add up to 8 sound effects: Flanger, Phaser, Gate, Reverb, Bit crusher, 3D, Brake, and FlippingDouble.
- 10 pads with fully customizable samples.
- The live sound spectrum can be visualized.
- Automatic mixing function.
Now, you no longer need to carry all your DJ equipment to play anywhere. Pull out your Android device with DJ Studio and you will have a DJ station in your hand.
News from the latest version
- An issue with in-app purchases has been fixed.