The DJ profession has changed quite a lot over the years and nowadays it's really easy to jam a session wherever we go thanks to our smartphone. To become a professional you might need to invest some more money but to learn the job, you might have enough with your Android phone. The first thing you need is some musical taste which you probably already have, then a few songs that will get the people raising their arms on the dancefloor, and finally, a tool of the likes of Virtual DJ Music Mixer that allows you to easily mix two songs and start your real DJ session.
This app comes along with two players, known as decks, with all the controls necessary to carry out mixes at the right speed. There are Play/Pause controls, playback speed controls or pitch, different options to explore the tracks, and obviously a complete mixer with faders and knobs for audio equalization. A complete DJ booth on your smartphone's screen.
- Automatic equalization function to always get the best sound for your mixes.
- Create organized playlists and play the session of your choice.
- Make scratch movements with two different sounds to choose from.
- View the waveform of your songs with colors to quickly detect pattern changes.
- Perfect for people starting off in the deejaying world.
- Optimized to work on touchscreens.
There are thousands of moments at which you might want to play music: a family meal, a get-together at home with your mates... Or even larger celebrations... You only need to connect the audio output of your phone to a great sound system and you'll be able to install a DJ booth on your phone.