The application to deejay music from Spotify
At present, MP3 has gone to a better place... At least for the majority of users who no longer download songs and albums in this format, since online music streaming services of the likes of Spotify are now capitalizing on the playback of music on computers and phones.
Now your collection is probably made up by dozens and dozens of Spotify playlists and all the music that you may have downloaded to listen to it offline. Therefore, if you're into deejaying, why not resort to a program that allows you to mix these songs as if they really belonged to your local collection?
How to deejay music on Spotify? Here's the answer
That's precisely what djay Free - DJ Music Mixer offers us, an application to deejay and mix songs and that can be used for both local collections of files and for all the music downloaded from this popular online music application.
If you purchase the Pro version and you get hold of the full APK, you'll be able to turn your Android smartphone or tablet into a basic DJ system that allows you to mix songs manually or automatically thanks to the Automix function. We're not talking about an app of the likes of Traktor but it does offer us all the functions we need for our sessions: equalization, pitch, auto loop, tempo detection...
You can mix a music library with millions of songs.
You can make the most of all the following features:
- Integration with your MP3 and Spotify music collection.
- Automix function.
- Smart song recommendation engine provided by The Echo Nest.
- Special sound effects.
- Equalization control effects.
- Cue points and looping.
- Graphical interface with soundwaves.
- Sampler tool that includes sound effects, bass drums, and an exclusive Snoop Dogg pack.
- Simple deck mode.
- Automatic beat and tempo detection.
- Compatibility with the majority of audio formats.
- Compatible with Bluetooth devices.
In turn, it offers us a simple interface with a design conceived so that mixing and deejaying music is as simple and easy as possible.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 4.1.
- Offers in-app purchases.
- Instructions to install XAPKs on Android
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...