Your favorite food on your doorstep
Are you organizing a tea in the park? Planning an evening on the sofa? Maybe dinner with your mates? Forget about cooking thanks to DoorDash, the home delivery food app that brings your favorite food to your doorstep or wherever you want it to be taken.
Thousands of menus available
This app includes thousands of associate restaurants from which you can order all sorts of food. You'll find all sorts of menus, from the typical burger with chips to the best Mexican cuisine. All the latter, only a few screen taps away as you only need to sign up with your email address or Facebook account and provide your phone number and address. That's when you'll find out which restaurants operate in your area and be able to place the order for your favorite food.
- Choose between different kinds of food: Italian, Chinese, Mexican, Indian, Vegetarian, Sushi...
- Easy to use: the most delicious food is just a few clicks away.
- Order in advance and forget about any future problems.
- Follow up on your order in real-time.
- Pay through Google or your credit card.
For the time being, this app only offers its services in the different US and Canadian cities such as Orange County, New York, San Antonio, Silicon Valley, Washington DC, Vancouver, Toronto, Seattle… Therefore, if you live elsewhere, you'll have to wait for it to be rolled out in your area.
What's new in the latest version
- New initiatives to improve the delivery service.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 5.0.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...