There are days when we can't or don't feel like leaving the house, let alone getting off the couch. In those cases, cooking can be a titanic effort and that remote option is only possible if we are lucky enough to have something in the fridge.
For those days, food delivery services are our salvation. Just Eat is the leader in the sector and its users can access the menu of practically all restaurants with home delivery that operate right at their doorstep.
How Just Eat works
This is the perfect application for ordering food delivery. Simply enter your address, search among the available restaurants according to type of cuisine, rating, promotions, etc., add the dishes you want, pay and wait for your order.
Just Eat has more than 15,000 food delivery partners, including your favorite chains.
- Food delivery service with a choice of over 15,000 restaurants.
- Includes many of the most powerful restaurant chains such as KFC, VIPS, Goiko Grill or Foster's Hollywood.
- The restaurants are classified by type so that the user can easily choose what he/she wants: Chinese or Japanese food, pizza, hamburger, tacos, poke, etc.
- In addition to the home delivery service, you can choose the option of on-site pick-up.
- The service or restaurants may offer discounts and promotions.
- You can pay in cash, by credit card or Paypal.
- If you are a person of habit, you can repeat a previous order in just one touch.
- Each restaurant includes a rating and comments from other customers.
What's new in the latest version
- Undisclosed changes.