Just think for a moment: is there anything you can't do on your phone nowadays? It's hard to come up with anything. The capacity of these tiny devices is so broad that they now incorporate professional applications as well. And although we can find on the market plenty of video editing tools for mobile phones and tablets, there are a few that stand out above the rest due to their neatness, functionality, and elegant design. In this case, we're talking about Enlight Videoleap, the app developed by Lightricks for iPhone and iPad.
Unleash your creativity on your videos in the most practical manner.
And you can forget about those stingy montages you used to make for your friend's birthday with Windows Movie Maker. Thanks to this app, you can create wonderful videos applying loads of different tools:
- Combine videos and images to create double-exposure frames.
- Advanced layer system with transformation, merger, and mask functions.
- Undo action as many times as you want.
- Add animations, texts, and emojis.
- Edit your videos on a timeline that you can zoom into.
- Insert your special effects (pixels, blurs, chromatic changes...).
- Create outstanding movie scenes with the green chroma tool, just as if you were in a real movie studio.
- Add sound filters and effects.
- Color correction and audio control.
Combine videos and images to create double exposures and give your creations an artistic touch.
Don't worry if you think it all sounds complicated, Enlight Videoleap includes comfortable and easy-to-understand tutorials to make sure you don't get lost. Any drawbacks? To access the complete version you'll have to make an in-app purchase. Furthermore, it requires iOS 10 or later, so forget about using on an old iPhone.