The best media center, also for iPhone
As you already know, iPhone and iPad users too have access to the most widespread media center for Android, Windows, macOS, Linux, and iOS. We are talking about Kodi, Of course.
Free movies, series, and music on your iPhone
Formerly known as XBMC, this application can turn any device into a media center that you can use to search and browse videos, photos, podcasts, and music extremely easily. All this is complemented with the possibility to use plug-ins and third-party add-ons that provide access to a world of unlimited entertainment.
The world's most popular open-source media center.
Main new features of Kodi 19.2 Matrix
The new Kodi includes many new features. The main ones include:
- New Matrix-based service interface.
- Subtitle opacity and color can be changed to gray.
- Improved display quality in Pixel Art games.
- Music display opens automatically on full screen when starting broadcast.
- Several new features for the PVR module, including reminders, screen widgets, and new themes.
- Use of untrusted fonts or signing of IPA files with developer account now works with Xbox, PlayStation, and other console game controllers (jailbroken only).
- Uses Python 3 as development language.
- AV1 support.
Unfortunately, installing this media center on an iPhone is not as easy as installing it on an Android via an APK. You need to get the IPA file, which you can find by clicking the download button, and use Cydia to install the file on your mobile device. Anyway, despite the tedious process, it is well worth it to have such a great a media player with the extensions that provide you with direct access to your favorite online video platforms like YouTube or Vimeo.
What's new in the latest version
- Release of version 19.4 Matrix.
Hi, I’m Lauriane Guilloux. I grew up surrounded by gadgets and technology and everyone who knows me assumes that it will always be one of my greatest interests. I’ve evolved hand-in-hand with PCs, laptops, video gaming consoles, smartphones,...