The video editor for iPhone to create movies in cinema format
Editing quality movies on a mobile device is no longer a pipe dream. Just look at iMovie, the video editor for iPhone that gets the most out of the iOS devices, both for its hardware and for the fact that its operating system is specially optimized for them. As a result, you get movie-format compositions that look as great as trailers and movies.
Video editor for everyone
It may sound like something cliché, but that is just the way it is. To get the most out of this application, you will not need to study a manual or play a tutorial on YouTube. Its design and support for multi-touch make it easy to use and videos can be easily assembled with any element of the video library or even from the Photos application thanks to its extension.
The whole process is guided step by step, offering templates, filters, clips to add music to the soundtrack, and all kinds of tools for the user to develop their creations without having to worry about anything else but capturing their ideas.
iMovie features a clean design and offers Multi-Touch gestures so you can edit Hollywood-like trailers and gorgeous movies like never before.
The version of the app that succeeded in its Mac version has features such as the following:
- Add filters, animated titles, and soundtracks to any video clip.
- Open the videos in the browser.
- Mark favorite shots and find them faster.
- Choose from 20 storyboards to start creating videos on common topics.
- Customize logos, actors' names, or the soundtrack.
- Choose from several trailer templates with spectacular graphics and original soundtracks created by great film composers.
- Choose different movie themes, transitions, and music to match.
- Apply all kinds of effects, such as slow-motion, fast motion, picture-in-picture, and split-screen.
- Easily transfer your projects to other devices such as iPad or iPod touch.
- Send projects to the Mac via AirDrop or iCloud Drive to finish editing with iMovie or Final Cut Pro.
- The Magic Movie option lets you create customized home videos with titles, transitions, and music, virtually automated and with lots of customizable elements.
- The storyboard option lets you select a template and get a guided way to make videos using templates that include social videos, educational videos, trailers, and product reviews.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: iOS 15.3
- Compatible with:
- iPod touch
Hi, I’m Lauriane Guilloux. I grew up surrounded by gadgets and technology and everyone who knows me assumes that it will always be one of my greatest interests. I’ve evolved hand-in-hand with PCs, laptops, video gaming consoles, smartphones,...