The tremendous success of TikTok and its subsequent ban in certain countries has favored the rise of many other video social networks. BuzzCast is one of them and users will meet thousands of other users from a range of countries on the platform, and also be able to follow live broadcasts by its streamers.
Live broadcasts, chatting, short videos, and more
This is a social community where young people connect in order to make new friends, socialize with other users, and even get to hook up from time to time, and which is liked for its different options and for being very complete:
- GPS technology for meeting people who are nearby and even getting to meet them in person.
- The live streaming rooms allow video broadcasts regardless of your level or number of followers.
- Users can post short 15-second videos in which they can introduce themselves to the community.
- It offers an automatic translation service using AI to get around language barriers.
- Users can connect with others through video chats in private conversations.
- Videos can be personalized using effects, music, stickers, vignettes, and much more.