TikTok, previously known as Musical.ly, has become one of the trendiest social networks amongst teenagers. It allows us to record short videos and later share them online to earn reactions and followers. TikTok Lite is the official client for low-end Android devices or phones that may not have access to a decent data network, and that offers us all the basic features to go online but consuming fewer resources.
Here we can find all the functions necessary to record and share content on TikTok, as well as to explore other users' posts, wherever we go and under any circumstance.
We'll find a much cleaner and clearer interface with the following features:
- Record videos without waiving the facial recognition function that allows us to capture high-speed images whilst recording all our expressions.
- Record high-quality videos.
- Optimize and edit images through different tools to sync rhythms and apply special effects.
- Manage your own videos and explore those created by other users.
- Send messages, follow other users or share content on different applications.
If you're a TikTok user but your phone is getting old or your Internet connection is definitely not the best in the world, try downloading the lightweight version of this app.
What's new in the latest version
- Implements performance improvements.