The minimum system requirements for Fortnite are those that determine what hardware is the minimum essential for the game to run. In the case of the title at hand they are as follows:
- Graphics card: Intel HD 4000 or AMD equivalent.
- Processor: Intel Core i3-3225 3.3 GHz or equivalent AMD.
- RAM memory: 4 GB.
- Operating system: Windows 7/8 64 bits.
On the other hand, the recommended requirements are those that certify that we will be able to enjoy the best possible gaming experience. These are the ones for Fortnite:
- Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 or AMD Radeon HD 7870.
- Graphics memory: 2 GB.
- Processor: Core i5-7300U 3.5 GHz or AMD equivalent.
- RAM: 8 GB.
- Operating system: Windows 10 64-bit.
These are the system requirements that the manufacturer is currently disseminating as valid, but as Fortnite progresses they will surely change.
It is worth remembering that Fortnite is the most played battle royale in the world, the one with the largest player base and the one that best connects with younger demographics. In 2020 there were 350 million registered accounts, although the latest figure for concurrent users in the game was known in 2018. There is talk of almost 80 million people playing at once.
It is also interesting to comment that downloading, installing and playing Fortnite is completely free. What you do pay for are aesthetic improvements for avatars, weapons, special avatars or special packs for Save the World mode.