The most extended format when it comes to sending, or making documents available on the Internet, whether manuals, forms or projects, has to be PDF (Portable Document Format) created by Adobe. Up until a few years ago to be able to read a PDF file it was necessary to use a program by that same company, like for example, Adobe Reader. Nevertheless, as of late, new solutions that will allow us to view PDF have appeared on the market that, being the majority of them much easier to use and lighter, like Foxit Reader.
Foxit Reader use a very intuitive and modern interface, that takes a few seconds to load, to be able to offer all the possibilities that are normally available in this kind of application, at the same time that it offers other options that aren't so common:
- Read a PDF file.
- Use markers to jump from one part of the text to another.
- Search for words within the text.
- Take notes in a notepad that it includes.
- Convert a text PDF file to simple text.
- Ask for confirmation when the application tries to access the Internet.
All in all, if you need a PDF reader that's quick, light and that won't make you waste your time viewing the typical company logo, you have to download and try out Foxit Reader.