Kodi is one of the best media centers for Windows available at present, mainly because it allows us to download add-ons and extension to increase its functions. In other words, that you can make it work way beyond any ordinary local media player. And one of those extensions is Gaia.
Play online multimedia contents by means of several streaming services
With this extension installed on Kodi, we can access a huge catalog of movies, TV series, documentaries, and other audiovisual contents through different online resources such as torrents, Usenet, hosters, and streaming services.
And if you were wondering how to install Gaia, don't worry, because we'll show you step by step:
- Step 1: in the first place, download the add-on from Malavida.
- Step 2: from Kodi's home screen go to the settings and from there to File Manager > Add Source.
- Step 3: choose the downloaded file and select the option Install from ZIP.
- Step 4: select the ZIP and wait for a few seconds until a notification pops up confirming the installation.
- Step 5: go to the package installation area and in the upper left-hand corner of the interface, click on Install from Repository > Via Repository 1 > Video Addons > Gaia > Install.