Xiaomi understands that many of its smartphone and tablet users place great importance on mobile games and on the functioning and performance of these games on their mobile devices.
That is why some of the brand’s more powerful devices feature Game Turbo, a function which enables the addition of certain improvements in graphic and processor performance so that these improvements can be adopted as well as they possibly can to the game being played. However, this Xiaomi device function is still evolving and has now become a standalone application with a greater number of options.
Game Turbo Features
- Optimization of GPU and processor use.
- Storage memory data can be deleted.
- An automatic brightness option which adapts to each scene.
- Wi-Fi or mobile data can be turned on and off.
- The file manager or floating windows can be opened from within the games.
- Users can film the screen or take screen captures in order to be able to stream or make videos of the matches.
We all know how frustrating it can be to be playing a game which is just not running smoothly. Sometimes it is our own fault because we are trying to run other apps at the same time. Game Turbo from Xiaomi resolves many of these issues by injecting a boost into our devices when we are in game mode - even allowing us to open other apps while we are gaming.