GLTools is an application that allows us to access the advanced settings of our smartphone's GPU to configure the performance of our screen's graphics. It can be considered an alternative to Chainfire 3D, in other words, we'll be able to adjust the graphics or our apps and favorite games. To make it work, we need to have root permissions to be able to access our phone's files.
It's an OpenGL driver that allows us to take control of any GPU equipped with ARM or x86 processors. If you're an advanced gamer with high graphical demands or you're interested in optimizing the performance of your graphics processor even if it's just for usual apps, this is the tool you need.
Features of GLTools
- Optimize graphics even on low-end handsets.
- Modify the name of your GPU and your RAM and CPU data.
- Gain full control over textures. You can compress, decompress, and resize even if your GPU doesn't support these actions.
- Not compatible with games that use Vulkan.
- Optimization of shaders.
- Modify the resolution and graphics of any app.
- Improve graphics by means of antialiasing.
- Measure the graphics improvements by means of an on-screen FPS counter.
- Enjoy playing games with graphical options for experts.
Make the most of your Android phone's graphics and enjoy playing the best games with a clear image that will submerge you into your games like never before.