The best application to clean an Android device? Well, even if we may be somewhat skeptical about this kind of app, it's possibly CCleaner. It's the version for mobile devices of the popular application to optimize and improve the performance of Windows.
Is Android malfunctioning? Try CCleaner
This application is especially indicated for those situations in which an Android smartphone or tablet is working slow, freezes too often or doesn't have enough space to add new images to our gallery or download applications. It's the tool with which you can improve the functioning of your device thanks to these functions:
- Improve the performance by cleaning junk files that hinder the operating system's functioning.
- Discover which applications and processes consume the most resources of your device.
- Remove the files you no longer need such as old WhatsApp messages, text messages, caché memory, call logs...
- View with a simple glance a summary of the applications installed and uninstall those your no longer use.
- Release space to download new applications or to save music, photos, or any other kind of file.
- Protect your most important files and always keep them out of the reach of possible analyses.
- Receive performance reports on your device.
The Android version of one of the most popular Windows maintenance tools.
The performance problems of a mobile device are usually due to the use of the latter. The applications we install and uninstall, just like on Windows, Linux or Mac, generate junk files and useless data that can build up and lead the operating system to work poorly. That's why it can be interesting to download an analysis, diagnosis, and optimization tool of the likes of this Piriform development.
Downloading this APK will offer us a free version of the app but there's also a full or professional edition that has to be paid for and that allows us to make use of all the complete features of the latter, such as the possibility to schedule analyses in the background or automatically remove files that we don't need.
Which one's better? CCleaner or Clean Master?
On Android, CCleaner's greatest rival is definitely Clean Master, an optimization app that carries out very similar functions. Both tools carry out almost identical cleaning and performance improvement actions so, at the end of the day, it's all down to the user's preferences... However, Cheetah Mobile's version has a built-in antivirus which may be more interesting for certain users who want more protection for their device.
What's new in the latest version
- No changelog available.