Version for Mac of this optimization tool
One of the favorite tools used by Windows users is beyond any doubt CCleaner. Now Mac users will also be able to enjoy the benefits provided by this great application.
CCleaner is a program that takes care of optimizing your Mac by cleaning obsolete data, eliminating unused files and useless browser files increasing the performance and freeing space on the hard drive.
- Optimize your system by quickly deleting unnecessary files.
- Eliminate data stored by browsers like Firefox, Chrome, Opera or Safari among others.
- Delete history files, cookies, temporary files...
- Eliminate unnecessary files from other programs like Nero, eMule, Acrobat, WinZip...
- Check and verify file permissions.
As clean and fast as the first day
If you're starting to think that your Mac isn't performing as it should, it is time to use CCleaner. All you will have to do is select the elements that you want to remove from applications and browsers on its interface.
Furthermore, you can uninstall applications from its interface, check and verify file permissions or establish a list of cookies that you want the system to maintain.
Download CCleaner free for Mac and take your computer's maintenance to the next level.
What's new in the latest version
- Adds support for macOS Catalina and Big Sur.
- Fixes a bug when searching for large files or duplicate files.
- Improved VoiceOver support for visually impaired persons that use assistive technology to be able to browse faster and more intuitively.
- Color contrast updated for the entire user interface to make buttons, texts, and icons easier to read for visually impaired persons.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Mac OS X 10.10.
A Telecommunications Engineer, chance led me to the translation industry, where after a few years, I discovered another side of the world of technology while translating what others were writing about mobile applications and software. That...