Virtually any type of technology requires maintenance to help it work properly and extend its life and, of course, our Mac does too. We all know that this type of cleaning and optimization tasks can be tedious and many of us postpone them over and over again making the problem worse.
However, there is quality software capable of making the task of cleaning our Mac as easy as possible, and even protecting it from malware: it is CleanMyMac.
Everything you need to keep your Mac clean
This software, which has a trial version, allows you to get rid of all the elements that affect the system and slow it down, such as files that accumulate in the trash, system cache records or files from old applications that have already been uninstalled, among many others. And the best part is that the user doesn't have to worry about anything: with the included Smart Scan, just let CleanMyMac X work on its own.
It removes system junk, unneeded apps and malware. And it restores lost speed.
Includes all the options that a user may need to achieve a proper optimization of your operating system from a clear and clean interface, very intuitive:
- It eliminates unusable cached files, old files or incomplete downloads in seconds, in addition to generating a disk map that helps to discover what is attacking the memory.
- Its speed-enhancing tools help free up Mac RAM in seconds and detect and disable any applications or services that use too many system resources.
- It includes a powerful virus and malware detector specially designed for Mac threats that offers armored protection against phishing, Trojans and other attacks.
- The user can protect against data theft with the option of deleting advertiser tracking cookies and deleting history and chats after surfing the Internet.
- It helps the correct and complete uninstallation of plugins, extensions or applications that are no longer used and only take up disk space. It also updates all the software that is needed and is not up to date in one go.
By running its options you will make your computer recover stability, speed and good performance almost like the first day you turned it on. No more accumulating junk in the trash garbage cans, in the Photos reel, in iTunes or in any other hidden corner of your Mac. In addition, if you want to continue enjoying this simple and complete technology after the trial period, MacPaw offers interesting annual subscriptions for one, two or five terminals from its website.
What's new in the latest version
- Version 4.8.8 fixes some minor bugs and known bugs from previous versions.