In our day to day we go crazy: work meetings, task lists, agenda, clients... However, a proper use of our mobile devices can be key to helping us maintain order and escape chaos. Google gives us a hand with all this more than necessary organization with all kinds of applications and services for Android: email, calendar, online storage, maps... And its complete notes application Google Keep (among many other examples).
Although there are many third-party applications of this type such as Evernote, ColorNote or Microsoft OneNote, the truth is that the simplicity and options included in the Google notes app are more than satisfactory so that you don't need anything else on your Android device.
- It allows you to write notes and add to-do lists and photos.
- The user can record the notes by voice and transcribe them in text.
- You can add handwritten notes.
- The notes can be shared with other users and can be edited by all of them in real-time.
- You can add colors and labels to the notes to improve your organization.
- The notes are synchronized in all the devices of the user.
- Notifications and reminders can be set according to the user's location: the shopping list in the supermarket, the list of tasks when arriving at the office, the things to do when arriving home...
- It includes a dark mode.
What's new in the latest version
- Fixes bugs and improves the performance regarding the app's previous version.