Google's notes application
In our day-to-day we go crazy: work meetings, task lists, agenda, clients... However, proper use of our mobile devices can be key to helping us maintain order and escape chaos. Google gives us a hand with all this more than necessary organization with all kinds of applications and services for Android: email, calendar, online storage, maps... And its complete notes application Google Keep APK (among many other examples). The best thing you can so you don't forget any idea is to download Google Keep Android for free.
Although there are many third-party applications of this type such as Evernote, ColorNote, or Microsoft OneNote, the truth is that the simplicity and options included in the Google notes app are more than satisfactory so you don't need anything else on your Android device.
Key Features of Google Keep APK
- It allows you to write notes and add to-do lists and photos.
- The user can record the notes by voice and transcribe them in text.
- You can add handwritten notes.
- The notes can be shared with other users and can be edited by all of them in real-time.
- You can add colors and labels to the notes to improve your organization.
- The notes are synchronized in all the devices of the user.
- Notifications and reminders can be set according to the user's location: the shopping list in the supermarket, the list of tasks when arriving at the office, the things to do when arriving home...
- It includes a dark mode.
And if you were wondering, yes, you can download Google Keep Android for free, just like the rest of Google's products.
What's new in the latest version
- No changelog available for this version.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 6.0.
Hi, I’m Lauriane Guilloux. I grew up surrounded by gadgets and technology and everyone who knows me assumes that it will always be one of my greatest interests. I’ve evolved hand-in-hand with PCs, laptops, video gaming consoles, smartphones,...
María Eugenia Morón